Posted on 2021-03-02
Project Acronym: Inclusive Bubbles
Project Start Date: 1st March 2021
Project End Date: 31st August 2022
Project Total Duration: 18 months
On March 1st, 2021, the project 2020-3-BG01-KA205-094819 was launched: INCLUSIVE BUBBLES: YOUNGTREPRENEURSHIP IN ACTION
On February 22, 2021, a contract was signed with the Human Resources Development Center, according to which NARU is a beneficiary of a good practice project. The project has a total duration of 12 months, but it is expected to be extended by 6 months due to the impossibility of carrying out the activities in a pandemic environment. The partner consortium consists of:
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF RESOURCE TEACHERS, Bulgaria - coordinator
IGDIR IL MILLI EGITIM MUDURLUGU, Turkey
REGIONALNE CENTRUM WOLONTARIATU, Poland
KULTURNO IZOBRAZEVALNO DRUSTVO PINA, Slovenia
The aim of the project is to create a training program in social entrepreneurship for young people with intellectual disabilities based on good practices and by organizing trainings for youth workers.
The activities aim at:
- Improving the knowledge, skills and motivation for participation in the labor market in the field of social entrepreneurship of 25 young people with intellectual disabilities in 5 countries;
- Increasing the capacity of: 10 professionals in providing training for organizing social entrepreneurship and training for creating basic personal skills for independent living of young people with intellectual disabilities - conducting two joint, international trainings; 50 young people, volunteers to work with children with SEN at the national level.
Activities and expected results:
1. Establishment of a youth social enterprise for soap production;
2. Creating a guide for making soap;
3. Conducting research using the Desk Research method;
4. Creating a multilingual website and e-shop for virtual sale of handmade soap;
5. Two 5-day international seminars for young people, volunteers for work with children and young people with SEN in Turkey and in Bulgaria;
6. National trainings for young people working with children and young people with SEN and for young people with intellectual disabilities;
7. Two transnational international meetings.
Last from НАРУ
Last from PROJECTS
Публикувано на 2022-05-10
The National Association of Resource Teachers (NARU) is a partner in the Stand By Me project, implemented by the Ilgi Otizm Derneği in Ankara (Turkey) and HURID (Croatia), in the framework of the...
Публикувано на 2021-09-13
Start date: 01.09.2021 End date: 01.02.2021 Duration: 18 months The project "Knowledge of Human Rights" is funded by the Active Citizens Fund/ Bulgaria under the Financial Mechanism of the...
INCLUSIVE BUBBLES: YOUNGTREPRENEURSHIP IN ACTION
Публикувано на 2021-03-02
Project Acronym: Inclusive Bubbles Project Start Date: 1st March 2021 Project End Date: 31st August 2022 Project Total Duration: 18 months On March 1st, 2021, the project...
Build a more inclusive society supporting ECEC educators for the development of socio emotional competences in pre-school children
Публикувано на 2019-12-05
Project Acronym: BE-CHILD Project Start Date: 1st December 2019 Project End Date: 31st May 2022 Project Total Duration: 30 months The project BE CHILD /2019-1-IS01-KA201-051137/ is funded...