Project Acronym: BE-CHILD
Project Start Date: 1st December 2019
Project End Date: 31st May 2022
Project Total Duration: 30 months
The project BE CHILD /2019-1-IS01-KA201-051137/ is funded by key activity KD2of the programme “Erasmus +”.
The leading organization of the project is HASKOLI ISLANDS - University of Iceland, Iceland.
The project partners are 8 in total and they come from: The Czech Republic, Romania, Bulgaria, Estonia, Italy and Iceland.
The aims of the project are:
- to increase the socio-emotional competences for early childhood education and care with effective and quality tools;
- to express their individual talents and interests that will be developed in the later stages of education;
- to create a more effective connection with disadvantaged classmates and dealing with cultural and linguistic diversity;
- a proper access to other levels of education and training (transition from primary to primary education);
- to organize environment in order to enable decision-making and autonomy that in Montessori education can foster concentration, self-confidence and sustainability.
The following intellectual products will be created under the project:
- Compendium of good practices in teaching social and emotional competences in early childhood education and care - ECEC;
- BE-CHILD An educational toolkit for early childhood trainers.